The Ashigaru x Krom Kendama!
The Ashigaru Parkour Kendama is the result of our collaboration with KROM Kendama.
In 2010, KROM was founded by Freestyle Kendama World Champion Thorkild May in the hope of igniting the kendama love wherever possible. Since then they have been working hard to develop the Kendama culture worldwide.
This love caught us at some point and showed us many parallels to our passion for parkour.
When we’re not training parkour, we like to play with it and try to be creative here too and just have fun learning new tricks.
In recent years, Kendama has developed into a small but fine part of the parkour community. When we were given the opportunity to design our own kendama, we were really excited about it.
We are very happy to present to you the result of this collaboration.
– Splinter-resistant grade A beech wood
– KROM LOL clear coat
– Base Cup Warp Hole
– “One Spirit United engraved on the small cup
– Ashigaru logo on the big cup for better aiming
– Ashigaru logo on top for perfect tracking
– Krom & Ashigaru stickers
– Designed by Ashigaru Crew members Andi & Silke