This ken is made of maple wood and features the Nova Shape. Maple is one of the most popular woods for kendama because it is a durable hardwood that is resistant to flaking, chipping, scratches, and dents. Its close-grain structure gives the ken a smooth feel and a beautiful grain pattern. If you like crisp sounding contacts a stiff feel during impacts like taps this is definitely the ken for you.
Features & Improvements
- Larger Cups for Insane Playability Reduced Rocking
- Increased Ken & Tama size from our Shift shape
- Stall Points have been updated to lock in tricks
- Perfect Nova Bevel Angle for Smooth Finishes
- Drilled Base-Cup Hole for More Balance & Less Weight
- Refined, Robust & Balanced Shape 100%